World Flight Services is one of the world's leading ground-handling organizations, providing high-quality cargo, passenger, premium, ramp, baggage and technical services across a network spanning more than 198 locations in over 23 countries on five continents.
Currently we are looking to hire a ramp agent in the Austin area.
High school diploma or GED.
We require you to have:
• A clean background.
• A valid Texas drivers' license.
• The ability to lift 50 pounds.
You will be responsible for:
• Marshaling aircraft.
• Loading/unloading and sorting freight and baggage.
• Servicing the aircraft.
• Assisting with pushback and towing.
• De-icing and other duties as assigned.
• Tuesday through Friday: 4:00 am to 7:30 am
• Monday and Friday: 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm
• Tuesday: 4:00 pm to 10:30 pm
• Wednesday and Thursday: 5:00 pm to 10:30 pm
Apply in person, call for more information, or forward your resume today by clicking "Apply now" on this page.